MyHealth-e: Redfern's Client Web Portal
The web portal, MyHealth-e, is available only to students at Clemson University. Students use their university username and password to log into MyHealth-e.
Access MyHealth-e to:
- Make or cancel appointments online 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you cannot find an appointment time online that fits into your schedule, call Redfern's appointment staff at 864-656-1541.
- Register to receive text message appointment reminders. Update your profile to include your mobile phone number and carrier.
- Send a secure message to the insurance office, nurse clinic, or women's clinic. Access "Messages" from the left navigation menu after logging into MyHealth-e. If you send a secure message, you should periodically log into MyHealth-e to check for a reply.
- Read secure messages sent by Redfern Health Center staff.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) appointments are NOT available online. To make a CAPS appointment, call 864-656-2451.
- Initial ADHD appointments are NOT available online. To make an initial ADHD appointment, call 864-656-1541.
- Upon arrival at Redfern, sign in for CAPS and medical appointments on a touch-screen kiosk in a Redfern lobby using your CUID.
- MyHealth-e cannot determine whether or not you have paid a health fee. If you have any questions about your fee-paid status, call 864-656-1541.
If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns about MyHealth-e, please speak with one of our patient representatives in the main lobby of Redfern. You may also contact the Director of Administrative Services or the Director of Health Promotion at 864-656-2233.