Report an Incident
Please use this form for reporting security related incidents only. Examples of these events include:
- System hack/compromise
- University System/Resource Abuse
- Compromise of University Data, or of a Clemson User
- Using University Resources for Harassment
- You notice unauthorized changes to the server you administer.
- You suspect that the user account may have been used or tampered with by someone else.
- You notice Internal or External Clemson website defacements.
- You notice unscheduled Vulnerability scans of your workstation or servers you administer.
- You are a target of a "Social Engineering" attempt.
- (Example: Someone calls you or emails you "pretending" to be a system administrator and asks you for your passwords, pin numbers, personal information, etc.)
If the incident is considered a crime:
- Call your local police department to report the crime. (Campus Police - 864-656-2222)
- Do not delete offending email/data from your computer until you have contacted your local police and they instruct you to do so.
If you are reporting inappropriate or objectionable email, or SPAM email, please forward the email to abuse @ clemson.edu, and include the full headers of the email with your report.
If you suspect you have a virus, please see the Virus Solution Guide for help and instructions on contacting help at the bottom of the page.
If you are a faculty or staff member and are reporting this during business hours (8-5), please contact your TSP or Consultant for direct support.
Please provide accurate and detailed information and a consultant will get back to you as soon as possible.
For computer support related questions, please email email@example.com directly.
Please fill in all required information correctly.