Clemson Student Research Forum
The first Clemson Student Research Forum is part of The Watt Center’s first Innovation Week.
This poster forum is open to all students, undergraduate and graduate, as an interdisciplinary event to present their research as a paper or digital poster.
The Clemson Student Research Forum is April 4 and 5 in the Watt Center Atrium from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
There is an AM (10-12) and PM (1-3) session each day.
Call for Abstracts
The applications for program abstracts are open and are due by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, 7 March. [Application deadline extended to March 12]
- Poster dimensions must be 48" x 36". Format may be horizontal or vertical.
- Easels, posterboards and clips will be provided.
Interactive digital presentation requirements:
- In order to use the digital displays for your poster, you must have interactive content, videos, or motion graphics.
- Creative Inquiry will provide web space and templates for your poster display. You may also supply your own digital content.
- We will NOT display static images or PDFs on digital displays.
- Digital poster presenters are required to participate in a test run of their presentations on the Watt screens two weeks prior to the event.
- Print your poster (48" x 36", horizontal or vertical format).
- Bring your poster to the Watt Center on the day you are scheduled to present (either 4 April or 5 April):
- If you are in the AM session, arrive before 9:30 a.m. and neatly clip your poster to the assigned posterboard
- If you are in the PM session, arrive before 12:30 p.m. and neatly clip your poster to the assigned posterboard.
- Stand with your poster during your assigned session.
Contact Tullen Burns if you have questions.