Summer CI + UR Showcase
August 23, 2022 in the Watt Center Atrium from 11AM – 1PM
Session I 11AM – 12PM
Session II 12-1PM
The 6th Annual Summer CI + UR Showcase and Fall Kick-off event will highlight the more than 74 students that conducted research in the program at Clemson this summer as well as student posters from other REUs.
Volunteers are needed to judge posters. All faculty, staff and graduate students are invited to judge posters.
The digital 2022 Summer Showcase program is here: https://ci.clemson.edu/showcase/posters/
Interactive digital presentation requirements:
- In order to use the digital displays for your poster, you must have interactive content, videos, or motion graphics.
- Creative Inquiry will provide web space and templates for your poster display. You may also supply your own digital content.
- We will NOT display static images or PDFs on digital displays.
- Links are due to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 19, 2022.
- Digital poster presenters are required to participate in a test run of their presentations on the Watt screens prior to the Showcase.
- Poster dimensions must be 48" x 36". Preferred orientation for posters is horizontal.
- Easels, posterboards and clips will be provided.
- Print your poster (48" x 36", horizontal or vertical format).
- Bring your poster to the Watt Center on August 23:
- If you are in Session I, arrive by 10:30 a.m. and neatly clip your poster to the assigned poster board or ensure that digital posters are up and functioning.
- If you are in Session II, arrive before 11:30 p.m. and neatly clip your poster to the assigned poster board or ensure that digital posters are up and functioning.
- Stand with your poster during your assigned session.
- Business professional dress and behavior are required.
All Summer CI + UR students will present their research at the Summer Showcase. Any Clemson undergraduate that participates in a summer REU is welcome to present at this event. If this applies to you or a student you know, please contact the CI Office.