1963-2013 — A continuing commitment to innovative education and research
Life after Graduation
Send us your story! We invite all 739 of you to send a photo, graduation date and degree, and a brief summary of your professional and personal lives since graduation. Renew old ties and make new ones! Send your photographs and biographies to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read graduate stories here.
- ABET-accredited undergraduate program — Inaugural graduation: 2009
- Entrepreneurship —Undergraduate and graduate student patents, patents pending, and small businesses
- Rhodes Annex — A 29,000 sq. ft. undergraduate facility with classrooms, labs, teleconferencing and event space
- Faculty and labs — Permanently located at MUSC
- Clemson University Biomedical Engineering Innovation Campus (CUBEInC) — 29,615 sq. ft. business incubator with labs, offices, meeting and event space, and faculty labs on the Patewood campus of Greenville Health System
- Director of Technology Development Hired—Michael J. Gara manages the life-science business incubator associated with CUBEInC and Greenville Health System.
- Graduate students and undergraduates — Attracting national attention and highly competitive fellowships