Internships for Computer Science Students
Internships are not required by any computer science degree program. However we do encourage undergraduate students to consider taking an internship the summer of their sophomore year or later (after taking CPSC 215/231). Internships are managed by the Michelin Career center, and information and materials can be found at http://career.clemson.edu/clemsonjoblink/.
Once you arrive there, enter your regular Clemson Novell ID and password.
- If you cannot log-in following the "Students" link, send an email to Career-L@Clemson.edu and request an Alternate login user name and password. In the email, please provide your name and CUID number. Your alternate user name and password will be sent to you within 48 hours and you will be able to access ClemsonJobLink using the "Alternate Student Login".
Complete your profile.
- Remember to hit "save changes and continue" at the bottom of each page.
- Answer "yes" to the privacy question "Include in Resume Books", which is the only way employers can search for your information in the system.
Click on "Upload Documents" and upload your resume.
- Some jobs will require you to have uploaded a resume for you to apply.
Click on "Search Job & Internship Postings" and select "ClemsonJobLink Jobs".
- Using the "Advanced Search" option, you can search for Full-time, Internship, Part-time or Summer jobs. Note: You can also use the "Employers Search" thumbnail to search for specific companies or the "Historical Leads" thumbnail to see what opportunities have been posted in the past (a good option for networking).
- Follow the instructions on each job description screen to apply.
For addition information, see http://career.clemson.edu/internship_programs/ or contact:
Troy D. Nunamaker, M.Ed., MHRD
Director - Graduate & Internship Programs
CENTER FOR CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT, Suite 316 Hendrix Student Center
Main Office Line: 864.656.6000, Mobile: 864.722.2033