- Eligibility and Application Process
- Accepted Students
- EUREKA! Counselors
- Faculty and Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Honors Homepage
- For Faculty
- Dixon Global Policy Scholars
- Dixon Fellows
- Educational Enrichment Travel Grants
Listed below are resources and information for accepted students for the Eureka! program.
Each EUREKA! participant automatically gets a t-shirt. You also have the option to purchase extra shirts for yourself or family members at cost! There are two ways to purchase extra shirts.
1. The easiest way is to purchase them when you pay your EUREKA! fees. There is an option at check out to add shirts to your cart. When you are ready to pay your fees just click the orange button on the top right of this page that reads "Make Payment if Accepted". There you will pay your fee and purchase any extra shirts if you wish.
2. If you pay your fee and don't purchase shirts, but decide later you would like to purchase some please click on this link https://secure.touchnet.net/C20569_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=2684&SINGLESTORE=true. You can ONLY purchase t-shirts here. You are not able to pay the EUREKA! fee at this link.
3. IMPORTANT - the deadline to purchase extra shirts is June 1, 2018 at 11:59pm.
IMPORTANT HOUSING TRANSITION INFORMATION - As of October 2016 University Housing has discontinued the transition to fall housing option for students participating in summer programs such as EUREKA! Our program participants will be required to take all of their belongings home after the EUREKA! program or personally arrange for storage. The Honors College cannot be responsible for storing ANY student belongings on campus. Storage of personal items between the end of the EUREKA! program and freshman move-in will be solely the responsibility of each individual program participant. Be sure to plan ahead because local storage units fill quickly.
If you have questions about transportation or parking please visit Clemson University's Parking and Transportation Services webpage. There you will find links to various transportation services offered by the University including airport shuttles.
Parents (and students) may find the website "visitCLEMSON" helpful for information on area lodging and attractions. IMPORTANT — Do not use the "Contact Us" page for contacting the Honors College as this is not an Honors College website.