Clemson licenses Respondus for use in all areas of activity–teaching, research, and public service at no cost to you.
What Is Respondus 4?
Categories: Assessment Tools, Authoring
Respondus is a powerful tool for creating and managing exams and surveys that can be printed to paper or published directly to Canvas. Exams can be created offline using a familiar Windows interface. Respondus can be more efficient than creating paper tests in Word or on-line tests directly in Canvas, saving you hours on each project and increasing your testing flexibility.
Respondus 4 Interface
- Installing and Configuring Respondus (PDF)
- Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Respondus 4.0 and the Test Bank Network (HTML)
- Creating and Formatting Questions with Respondus (HTML)
- Importing Questions with Respondus 4.0 (HTML)
- Randomizing Exam Questions (Video HTML)
- Publishing a Quiz to Canvas (PDF)
- Exporting and Printing Canvas Tests (PDF)
Tools Others Have Considered
|Name||This Tool||Comparison 1||Comparison 2|
|University Tech Support||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Uses Clemson Login||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Canvas Integration||Not Enabled||Yes||Yes|
*Rankings marked with asterisks are based on the tool's general reputation in the accessibility community and not on testing that Clemson has completed.
+Rankings marked with a plus are based on completed testing.