Take your audience around the World!
Clemson Online is working to help faculty transform online, face-to-face, and blended classes by producing high-quality videos such as virtual tours.
The above video is an example of a talk and tour of the Green Roof at Lee Hall. This was recorded for an Online Water Management Course in the Wildlife and Fisheries Biology Online Master's Program.
Instructors interested in 360 recordings work directly with a Clemson Online Digital Learning Strategist to plan and schedule recordings.
360 Video works well for:
- Virtual Tours
- Virtual Field Trips
- Virtual Assessments
There is no cost for 360 Video Productions for Clemson University Instructors working with a Clemson Online DLS in for-credit courses. For those working on a non-credit or extension course, please see the pricing guide. Please contact Clemson Online to check availability and/or a quote. Promotional video and/or non-instructional video pricing guide provided upon request.
360 Video Production Services Include:
- Up to 8k HD Filming with professional audio
- stitching of 360 footage
- Minimal Editing (trimming)
- Intros, transitions, and other editing only included for-credit courses (unless included in non-credit contract)
- Storage in Ensemble and/or Clemson Online YouTube Channel
- Transcripts available upon request for for-credit courses only.