Airline TicketsAirline Tickets, along with train tickets and associated baggage fees (if paid at time of ordering the ticket) are allowed to be purchased using the p-card. This is true whether purchasing tickets for employee or student travel.
Employees may also choose to purchase airline tickets personally and be reimbursed through the travel reimbursement process AFTER the trip is complete.
If utilizing a travel agent or travel agent-type service (Orbitz, Travelocity, etc...), procurement rules and limits will apply to the purchase (i.e. if cost is going to be >$2500 get other price references, or of >$10K, it will need to be bid out).
Ordering and Additional Information below:
Use a Clemson University P-Card or your personal credit card.
- Decision Tree — flowchart designed to help you choose which purchasing method should be used.
- Disbursement Grid — grid used as an aid to assess availability of the type of University funds prior to making commitments.
- Policies, Procedures and Guidelines
- P-Card Policies and Procedures
- Travel Policies and Procedures