Information for Poster and Oral Presenters is listed below.
UPCOMING DEADLINES: Turn in poster files by Sept 19 / Early Registration Extended Through Sept 22
- A PDF file of the poster should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 19 for inclusion in the proceedings. File naming scheme should be "LastnameFirstnameInitial-2014SCWRCposter.pdf".
- Presenters must print their own poster and bring it to the conference. Each presenter will have an assigned space for their poster, space number assignments will be emailed out the week before the conference.
- Poster size should be 4’ x 3’ - poster stands WILL be provided at the conference.
- All accepted posters will be displayed for both days of the conference in a specified viewing area.
- Poster presenters are asked to stand by their poster during the reception on the first evening to answer questions. This presentation period will be mandatory for students who would like to be judged for the student poster competition.
Oral Presenters - Download 2014 Program Schedule (Sept 15v)
UPCOMING DEADLINES: Manuscripts and extended abstracts should be turned in by Sept 19.
Please contact email@example.com if you cannot meet this deadline.
Oral presentations at the conference will be limited to 20 minutes each, with an additional 5 minutes allowed for questions. Moderators will be present to keep each presentation within the alloted time.
1. Guidelines & Templates
2. DUE by September 19th for inclusion in conference proceedings:
- FINALIZED manuscripts and extended abstracts. Please email final materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. File naming scheme should be "LastnameFirstnameinitial-2014SCWRCpaper.pdf" or "LastnameFirstnameinitial-2014SCWRCextabstract.pdf"