Student Clubs and Organizations
Student Organization Advisors
All recognized clubs and organizations are required to have an advisor who is a full-time member of Clemson University’s faculty or staff. The choice of who an organization’s advisor will be is at the discretion of the organization and the chosen advisor.
An advisor is more than a signature. Advisors help students take full advantage of co-curricular learning and serve as a role model and mentor for members of recognized student organizations. Student-faculty/staff interaction outside of the classroom enhances the overall college experience and reaps many benefits - both for the students and the individual advisor.
If you are interested in becoming an advisor to a student organization, please complete the Advisor interest form.
To Activate your Personal Account on OrgSync@Clemson:
- Click OrgSync@Clemson.
- Login using your CUID and password.
- New users will be prompted to create a user profile
- Enter the requested information. You can even upload a picture of yourself. Click “Finished” when you are done.
- You will then be taken to your Personal Account.
Join an Organization:
- Click “Join an Org” at the top of your personal account page.
- You will see all recognized student organizations on campus listed in alphabetical order. You can search the listing by name, category or keyword.
- The first organization you should join is “Advisor Resources” found in the Administration Category. You will be automatically added.
- You will be able to access that organization’s profile in the future by going to your Personal Account, scrolling over “My Orgs” at the top of page and clicking the abbreviated organization name.