Student Clubs and Organizations
is your online gateway to involvement in and the management of student organizations at Clemson University. The gateway is powered by OrgSync who developed the online features and tools. Orgsync also provides ongoing technical support and for the system.
Things you do in OrgSync@Clemson include:
- Renew your organization’s recognition
- Start a new Organization
- Explore and join student organizations and track your co-curricular activities
There are over 35 tools and features available to organizations including:
- A Roster feature for communicating with members, inviting new members, running reports and more!
- A Calendar for scheduling events within your organization and community-wide
- Online storage space where student organizations can store documents, pictures, or any other files that should "stay with the org," even after members graduate and move on.
- Online forms available just to your organization or community-wide
- Polling tools to get quick feedback from your group or community-wide
- A website builder allowing organizations to easily create a public website, display their calendars and post pictures from events!
Want to Learn More?
For more information, go to the folder entitled “OrgSync TOOLS & RESOURCES’ - click Forms on the left hand navigation bar on your organization’s OrgSync@Clemson page. We will be adding more step-by-step tutorials in the near future.
To request a training session for your organization, complete the training request form.
Have a question? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org