Department of Automotive Engineering
Campus Tour - CU-ICAR
You may make reservations for our 2014 public tours using the EventBrite system. All available tour dates can be viewed using the dropdown list at the right side of the "ticket information" box.
Before requesting a tour, please carefully read the information below.
- Public tours are only conducted on the dates listed on the Eventbrite site. You must use the official form to sign up for a tour; we cannot accommodate walk-ins.
- The tour involves a lot of walking and some stairs. Participants should wear comfortable shoes.
- It is possible that tours will be canceled due to testing or research activities in the labs.
- Tour participants should be at least 12-years-old.
- Groups are limited to 20 participants. On occasion, larger groups can be accommodated.
- Tours are lead by automotive engineering students.
- Participants must park in the garage. The tour will begin in the lobby of the Campbell Graduate Engineering Center (4 Research Drive.) To access the second floor, walk across the street from the parking garage and up the ramp.
- There are no public tours available in January, August, or December.
For questions about our public tours including school groups, please contact Lee Davis.
If you are a prospective graduate student who wants to tour our facilities, please contact Angela McBride.