How to Apply and Register for Study Abroad in the Bahamas Geology 3750 and H3750......

1.    Complete an online application (http://terradotta.app.clemson.edu/index.cfm?FuseAction=Programs.ViewProgram&Program_ID=10018) as soon as possible. Deadline for applying is November 15, 2014, but applications received after the deadline will be accepted as spaces remain. A deposit ($250; refundable if your application is not accepted) is due online or to the Study Abroad Office (E307 Martin) at the time of application. There will be a space reserved for you in the course as soon as your application is accepted. Please see Cost page for additional information.

2.    Register for GEOL 3750 or GEOL 3750 Honors the same as you would for any other course. Registration begins fall 2014. If you want to sign up for the course but can't because it appears to be full or for any other reason, contact Dr. Castle (jcastle@clemson.edu). If you are blocked from registering because of a pre-requisite, contact Dr. Castle to request an override.

The course is open to students from colleges and universities other than Clemson. The university simplifies the application process for students wishing to take courses at Clemson for transferring the credits to another college or university. Call the Registrar's Office at 864-656-2171 for an application form and complete information. Also, if you are from another college or university, please inform the course instructor (jcastle@clemson.edu) that you are interested in taking the course.



This page was last updated on October 29, 2014. Maintained by Dr. James Castle.