I’m a student worker and want to make sure that I receive my W-2 next year. What information/reminders do you have on this subject?
Clemson University will only issue one W-2 to you, regardless of how many jobs you have.
If you will be an active student worker in Spring 2018, you can receive your W-2 electronically.
- To sign up for an Electronic W-2 (or to check your election status), you need to sign-in to HR Self-Service and give consent for the electronic form following the steps below:
- Click here to get started.
- Click on HR Self Service.
- You will be prompted to log-in at the ORACLE / PeopleSoft sign-in screen using your Clemson ID & password.
- ORACLE/PeopleSoft will prompt you to authenticate with DUO. For instructions regarding registration for DUO, click here.
- Click on Payroll and Compensation.
- Find the link for W-2/W-2c Consent and click on it.
- Check the box consenting to receive your W-2 online. You will be asked for your HR-Pin to confirm your decision.
- If you need assistance with your ID and Password, DUO Registration, or retrieval of your HR-Pin, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Active student workers who do not consent to receive an electronic W-2 will receive a hard-copy W-2, which will be mailed no later than January 31st. If you prefer the paper version, verify your Mailing Address in HR Self-Service
- Click www.clemson.edu/employment, and then click on “HR Self-Service” in the top right to log-in using your Clemson ID and password. Once in HR Self-Service, go to Personal Information>Home Address to view/update your Mailing Address, which is where your W-2 will be mailed. Here you can edit any incorrect information.
- Payroll will notify active employees, faculty members and student workers once electronic W-2’s are available.
There is a $10 charge for all W-2 reprints. Verifying and updating your address in the correct system will save you the cost of a reprint if your W-2 is mailed to an incorrect address.
Back to Previous Page