Retirement Incentive Plans: Who is not eligible to participate in the Retirement Incentive Plan?
Back to Previous Page
- Employees not meeting RIP plan requirements
- Employees not participating in either SCRS/PORS
- Employees participating in the TERI program, or any equivalent program for law enforcement officers
- Employees previously retired from SCRS or PORS
- Employees who have not purchased enough service credit in addition to the service credit received under the RIP to qualify for retirement as of the date specified in the RIP
- Employees who participate in a Voluntary Separation Program