Human Resources


Retirement Incentive Plans: If I participate in the RIP, can I apply for another job at Clemson?


Once you retire, you are no longer eligible for employment in an FTE position at Clemson University.  You may return to work in a temporary position after a 30-day break in service.





Back to Previous Page