Human Resources


Retirement Incentive Plans: Who do I contact if I have questions?


If you have questions about a voluntary incentive program, please contact the Office of Human Resources at (864) 656-2000.

 To participate in a Clemson University RIP, all transactions (requests for service purchase, completion of the Retirement Incentive Agreement and Release Form, and/or requests for benefit estimates) must be handled through Clemson’s Office of Human Resources. The South Carolina Retirement System will not provide information and participation assistance regarding a Clemson University Retirement Incentive Plan






Back to Previous Page