Human Resources


Voluntary Separation Program: If I participate in the VSP, can I apply for another job at Clemson?


You may not be hired into a FTE position at Clemson University, or any other state agency, for a period of two years unless you reimburse Clemson University on a pro-rata basis for the incentive payment. You may be rehired into a temporary position after a 30-day break in service.










Back to Previous Page