Human Resources


Voluntary Separation Program: Can the separation payment and/or the annual or compensatory leave payout be deferred to a University-sponsored 401k, 457 or 403b plan account?


Yes. Employees can defer their separation payment, annual leave payout and/or compensatory leave payout in full or in part to a University-sponsored 401k, 457, or 403b plan account. Deferral(s) will be subject to IRS annual contributions limits.

Supplemental Retirement Plans Company Listing

Supplemental Retirement Plan Options










Back to Previous Page