Human Resources


What do I do if my work authorization document is expiring?


You will need to set up a meeting with Mack Howard or Pablo Unda in International Employment.  They can be reached at 864-656-2000 or or  This "in-person" meeting must occur on or before your work authorization expires.  At the meeting, you will need to present your new documents (originals) from DHS which prove your identity and eligibility to work in the United States.

Back to Previous Page