Family Weekend 2015
Clemson University Family Weekend is an annual tradition!
Please join us for the 2015 Family Weekend from September 11-13. This weekend combines a variety of social and educational opportunities throughout campus. Some of the things you will likely see at Family Weekend are a casual night out at Family Fest on our recreation beach, tailgating before the Clemson Tigers vs. Appalachian State Mountaineers football game, academic college receptions, open houses, drop-ins, educational sessions, full family photo ops and much, much more. This weekend has something for everyone! We hope to CU there!
Highlighted Family Weekend events:
- Friday September 11: Family Fest
6:30 - 9:30 p.m. at the Snow Family Fitness and Wellness Center (formerly known as Campus Beach and Y Beach)
Enjoy a beautiful fall evening outside with live entertainment, a gorgeous view, lakeside games and delicious southern cuisine.
- Saturday, September 12: Family Weekend Tiger Tailgate
9:30 a.m. - noon at Fike Recreation Center
In light of one of Clemson's greatest traditions, we are offering a Tiger Tailgate party to get you amped up for a great Tiger football experience! Join us for great food, lots of orange spirit, games and photo ops before watching the Tigers play.
- Saturday, September 12: Clemson Tigers vs. Appalachian State Mountaineers football
12:30 p.m. at Memorial Stadium
Football tickets are purchased directly from Clemson Athletics; ticket sales for individual games are available for purchase now. You can reach the ticket office at clemsontigers.com or 800-CLEMSON.
- Sunday, September 13: Farewell Brunch
10 a.m. - noon at Hendrix Student Center
Enjoy a morning with a delicious brunch; taste taste some of our famous Clemson Blue Cheese; hear some live music; and relax and reminisce about your Clemson weekend.
The events above are only a small portion of what will be offered at Family Weekend! Events will begin at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, September 11, and end by noon on Sunday, September 13.
Family Weekend Hotel
There is an official Family Weekend hotel - the Greenville Hilton located at 45 West Orchard Park Drive, Greenville, SC, 864-232-4747. A limited number of rooms are available; the Family Weekend rate of $159 per night is available online through a special designated web page. Click here to reserve a room at the Greenville Hilton or call 1-800-HILTONS (promotional code CUF). Additional amenities include breakfast for two and free Wi-Fi.
Frequently Asked Questions
- HOW DO WE PURCHASE FOOTBALL TICKETS? Football tickets are purchased directly from Clemson Athletics; ticket sales for individual games are available for purchase now. You can reach the ticket office at clemsontigers.com or 800-CLEMSON.
- DOES MY STUDENT NEED A TICKET? Each person attending Family Weekend, including your Clemson student, will need a ticket to the events that include catered meals.
- WHAT TIMES ARE THE EVENTS? To assist you in your travel planning, please know that events begin at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, September 11, and end by noon on Sunday, September 13.
- WHAT IF THERE IS INCLEMENT WEATHER? We will notify you of any changes to the scheduled events by email as quickly as decisions are made.
- WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY? Refunds may be requested prior to noon on September 4, 2015, by calling New Student and Family Programs at 864-656-0515. There will be no refunds provided for any purchase made after September 4, 2015.
- WHAT IF I HAVE SPECIFIC DIETARY NEEDS? When you register for Family Weekend events, there will be a section for you to indicate any dietary needs. We will notify our dining staff to ensure accommodations.
- WHERE DO I PARK? Parking is provided in a designated lot for Friday and Sunday of Family Weekend. The parking pass will be emailed to you the week of September 6. There will be no Family Weekend event parking on Saturday, due to the specific needs of Athletics during game day. CLICK HERE to learn more about game day parking.
Questions or Concerns
Questions or concerns? Please contact New Student and Family Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk with Paige Kegley, 864-656-0515.