Clemson is committed to its students and focuses on their enrichment and education above everything else. You can help enhance the Clemson Experience for students through contributions to the Parents’ Fund. Contributions are used to support non-budgeted needs and enhance the educational opportunities and safety of all Clemson students.
- Alternative Break Trips: Whether assisting families devastated from Hurricane Katrina, the Joplin, MO tornado or building homes for needy families in the Dominican Republic, the Alternative Break Program sends students to areas of need during spring, fall and winter breaks to better not only the lives of other people, but themselves as well.
- Aspire: Aspire is a peer-driven required program for all incoming new students with a 98% completion rate. The 90-minute sessions teach students risks associated with alcohol consumption as well as skills one can utilize to reduce risk should he or she decide to consume alcohol.
- Facilities: Funds provide support to Clemson student areas, such as the Barnes Center, Campus Beach and Recreation Area and the University Comprehensive Housing, Student and Resident Life Master Plan.
- Internships: Clemson offers a variety of paid, on-campus professional experiences that place students in real-world learning laboratories. With a goal of 500 paid positions in the near future, the Michelin Career Center saw a 288% increase in internal campus internships in one semester alone.
- Late-Night Programs: Late-night programs are an important way for students to stay safe and healthy during the time frame students tend to make some poor decisions. From basketball tournaments to movies on Bowman Field, the Division of Student Affairs' late-night, alcohol-free program series involve students' inputs, and funding from those interesting in seeing students succeed around the clock.
- Tiger Transit: Providing more than 95,000 safe rides each year, Tiger Transit offers a safe alternative to walking and provides students with a free evening shuttle service around campus in comfortable, high-capacity buses and vans.
Make your Parents’ Fund gift today.
Your tax-deductible gift to the Parents’ Fund will allow Clemson to maintain the essence, character and core values for which the University is known. Call 864-656-5896 or make a gift online and specify that your gift is for the Parents’ Fund. For more information, contact Brandy Page by email at email@example.com or 864-656-2121.