Download Adobe Reader

Change of Major

Into Biological Sciences from another Major

Students desiring to change majors will need to make an appointment with the Advising Center at non-peak advising times. Change of major appointments made one month before registration and during the registration period will be rescheduled. To be eligible to change majors into Biological Sciences, students who have completed at least one term at Clemson must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.4. Students in their first term may request a change of major without a Clemson cumulative GPA.

From Biological Sciences into another Major

The change of major process must be initiated by the department into which you plan to change your major. Please initiate the paperwork with your intended major first. Once they have signed you into the new major please drop by the Advising Center in 124 Long Hall to be signed out of Biological Sciences or Microbiology. An appointment is not required.