Withdrawal from the University

A student may withdraw from the University subject to the restrictions in the section on; W--Withdrew; in the; University Announcements. Students who exceed these restrictions shall have final grades recorded.

Visit the Registrar’s webpage to learn more about the process of withdrawal.

Any variance from the stated restrictions must be approved by the provost or the provost's designee.; The student must document the circumstances supporting the request. For more information visit 101 Vickery Hall or call 864-656-3022.