This is your chance to ask a Clemson student just what this University, campus and classes are really like. Your student tour guide will give you an overview of the University’s history as well as the ins and outs of campus life today. Each campus tour begins with a short information session led by one of our Admissions officers. Please make sure you register for the tour.
Campus Tour Details
- Campus Tours available daily, date/times listed during the "Register for a tour" process.
- Tours last an hour and a half.
- Wear comfortable shoes. It matters.
- Be early! Try to arrive 10-15 minutes before your tour starts.
- Throw a couple bucks in your pocket in case you get thirsty/hungry on the tour. You will pass several vending machines.
- Campus construction has closed several roads around the Visitors Center. Please refer to our Directions page as you plan your trip to campus.
- Parking meters are available to our guests at the Visitors Center and areas across campus. Details here.
- Our weekday tours begin with a short admissions session.
- If you have special needs that should be met while on campus, contact the Visitors Center ahead of time to make arrangements.
Some departments and programs on campus offer additional tours for prospective students. Please contact each individually to set up a time to visit.