The Department of Parks, Recreation, and Tourism Management
Host A Program
Email Stephanie Garst at firstname.lastname@example.org for Pricing Information.
Why Host the Playground Maintenance Certificate of Completion Program?
- Demonstrate your commitment to providing quality play spaces
- Increase safety and reduce liability of your local play spaces
- Opportunity for revenue generation
What to Expect as a Host?
- Trained, professional instructors selected by Clemson University will teach the course
- Help developing a promotional flyer
- Advertise and promote the program, manage registrations, arrange a training location and lunch
- You may partner with other play providers in the area such as schools and daycares to share costs
- Share a portion of the revenue
How Will Participants Benefit?
- Training from professional, industry-known instructors on inspections, repairs, corrective action, and other types of maintenance
- Informative practical exercise book, and in-depth book on playground maintenance
- Certificate of completion with Clemson University and US Play Coalition approval