Become a Partner for Healthy Watersheds!
- Who is eligible to participate?
- How does my business or organization participate?
- What will my business receive for participating?
- What is a watershed?
Partners for Healthy Watersheds is open to any business, organization, non-profit, facility, school, or congregation in Richland County that values clean water.
- Complete 10 actions from the PHW Action Checklist.
- Complete one bonus action from the checklist.
- Hold a training for your staff at least once a year on watershed protection.
- Complete the online PHW application form, and email to email@example.com.
Being green is great for business! In addition to the knowledge that you have helped make your community a better place to live and do business, your organization will receive:
- Recognition certificate and window decal to display at your business,
- Quarterly press releases naming all Watershed Partner Businesses,
- Recognition on Richland Countywide Stormwater Consortium website,
- Watershed Business seminars,
- RCSC goody bag, including 4 storm drain markers for your property,
- Free pollution prevention training and materials for employees,
- Quarterly newsletter.
Businesses in the Gills Creek Watershed will receive additional recognition by the Gills Creek Watershed Association.
- GCWA window decal,
- Recognition in the GCWA monthly newsletter,
- Recognition on the GCWA website.
Visit www.gillscreekwatershed.org for more information.
Businesses in the Rocky Branch Watershed will be listed on the Rocky Branch Watershed Alliance website at www.sustainablemidlands.org.