The Clemson University Service Alliance promotes both public service, community service and service-learning efforts at Clemson University. The purpose of the Alliance is to:
- Provide faculty resources for service-learning course development, reflection, assessment and documentation techniques
- Provide and promote training opportunities related to community service and service-learning for faculty, staff, students and community partners
- Track data on the use of service-learning at Clemson and evaluate effectiveness of service-learning classes.
- Provide networking opportunities for faculty, staff, students and community members throughout the year
Kathy Woodard, Coordinator
2063 Barre Hall
Clemson, SC 29634-0124
Phone: (864) 656-0205
Fax: (864) 656-1288
- A Listserv of individuals interested/participating in service-learning is available to Clemson faculty, staff and students.
- To have your name added to the list or to send a message to the list, contact: Marty Duckenfield email@example.com