Directions & Parking Procedures
Directions (will be updated for 2016 in January)
General directions to Clemson University and campus maps
Specific directions to the Biology Merit Exam site, Littlejohn Coliseum
Download the free my.Clemson app to your smart phone or tablet from Google Play or the App Store for access to very useful GPS campus maps.
Drop-Off Procedures/Parking Instructions
Car or bus parking passes will not be needed on the day of the exam, IF these procedures are followed. Parking in any other areas may result in ticketing or towing. Please print and distribute these parking procedures, aerial parking map, and drop-off diagram to ALL drivers.
Bus Drop-off Procedures
- Buses should approach Littlejohn from Pearman Blvd/Perimeter Rd.
- Buses will turn onto Ravenel Rd via Pearman/Perimeter Rd so that all bus doors will open facing Littlejohn Coliseum (see map).
- Buses should proceed to the far end of the road and pull to the right curb for drop off.
- After unloading, buses may loop around Littlejohn and re-enter the Ravenel Rd. area; pull all the way down to the end of the road, and park on the left curb.
- Drivers should move all the way down to the end of the road to allow as many buses as possible to park here (over 30 buses are expected!)
- Additional bus parking will be along East Beach Drive, running parallel to the rugby fields, or in the gravel lot at the Rowing facility at the end of this road. There IS a place to easily loop around at the top of the hill at the Rowing boathouse!
- Please DO NOT park in the large parking lot (P03) behind the football stadium! Even if you see another bus parked there, do not follow. It is NOT an approved parking location for this event and you are subject to ticketing or towing if parked there.
After the exam, you may use your bus for transport to the other side of campus if necessary, but your bus MUST return to Littlejohn to re-park (note 1:00PM time limit below). There is no bus parking available anywhere else on campus during this time period of time.
If you plan to stay on campus past 1:00 PM, please note that all vehicles must be moved from the roads bordering Littlejohn by 1:00pm. You may either move your car/bus to East Beach Drive or on the Perimeter Road/Pearman Blvd pull off area (overlooks the football practice fields, across the street from R3 lot). Both locations are marked on the aerial map. To avoid having to move, simply park in one of those locations after you drop off students at Littlejohn.
- The Littlejohn North Gate parking lot will be used for car or van parking (no parking permits required)
- Vehicles should approach Littlejohn Coliseum from Pearman Blvd/Perimeter Rd
- Vehicles will turn onto Ravenel Rd via Pearman Blvd/Perimeter Rd and take the first right into the small, semi-circle parking lot right outside the North Gate to park.
- Overflow parking is in the McFadden Building parking lot across the street (Perimeter Rd). Turn down East Beach Drive to access this lot.
Exchange cell phone numbers with your drivers!
Clemson Police 656-2222
Clemson Information 656-3311