Grant Support Services
Grant Support Services (GSS) is pleased to assist faculty and staff in CAFLS and PSA with:
- budget review (e.g. salary information, GAD, indirect rates, etc)
- document formatting (e.g. font, margins, page numbers, etc)
- filling out proposal forms
- interpretation and adherence to guidelines and policies
- proposal submission (e.g. email, online portals, hard copies, etc)
- PI Certification is required for Clemson faculty and staff who are interested in submitting proposals. Contact us if you are unsure of your certification status.
- Request a username (InfoEd/NSF Fastlane/NIH eRA Commons/NSPIRES)
- Notify us of an upcoming deadline using our online form below, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission Timeline
- Forms and Templates
- Current rates (fringe, indirect, GAD)
- Limited submissions
- Proposal resources
- Help finding funding opportunities
Notify GSS of an Upcoming Proposal
Please use this form to let us know about your upcoming proposal submission deadlines.