Agricultural and Environmental Science Department, Plant and Environmental Sciences Department
Office: 278 P&A
Clemson University 2015
• Minor in statistic.
• Skilled in plant cell and tissue cultures and acclimatization plants at a greenhouse.
• Researched, experimental designed, and data analysis of different projects in plant science field.
• Expert in DOE and multi-dimensional designs and statistical analysis for improving processes.
• Skilled at developing mineral nutrition for in vitro and ex vitro growth.
• Have an experience in plant analytical techniques.
• Skilled at Microsoft office, Photoshop Adopt, JMP, SAS, ImageJ analysis.
Plant tissue culture. Microgreen. Plant physiology. Analytical technique. Plant mineral nutrition.
• El-Hawaz, R.F., Bridges, W.C., and Adelberg, J.W. (2015). In vitro growth of Curcuma longa L. in response to five mineral elements and plant density in fed-batch culture systems. PLoS ONE. 10(4): e0118912. Doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0118912
• El-Hawaz, R., Tharayil, N., Bridges, W., and Adelberg, J. (2016). Mineral nutrition of Curcuma longa L. in bioreactors affects subsequent development of curcuminoids following Transfer to the greenhouse. Industrial Crops & Products. 83: 186-193. Doi:10.1016/j.indcrop.2015.11.063
• El-Hawaz, R., Park, D., Bridges, W., and Adelberg, J. (2016). Optimizing in vitro mineral nutrition and plant density increases greenhouse growth of Curcuma longa L. during acclimatization to greenhouse. Plant Cell Tissue Organ Cult. 126(1):33-42. Doi:10.1007/s11240-016-0974-9
• El-Hawaz, R.F., Bridges, W.C., and Adelberg, J.W. (2016). Nutrition in fed-batch bioreactors affects subsequent size and productivity of turmeric during six months in greenhouse. Acta Hort. 1113:59-65. DOI: 10.17660/ActaHortic.2016.1113.8