In the event of hazardous weather conditions and emergencies, Fike Recreation Center will adhere to the following policies:
- Hours of Operation will be 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
These hours are subject to change according to the current weather and road conditions that exist.
- Please check the Campus Recreation, call the Fike Recreation Center Front Desk (864) 656-2315, call the University Hazardous Weather Hot line (864) 656-3311, visit the University Weather, and visit the University Hazardous Weather the for the latest updates.
- For the latest local, regional and national weather conditions, please visit the National Weather Service web site: http://www.nws.noaa.gov/.
- All programming activities will be cancelled. These include all fitness, intramural, club, and climbing wall activities.
- All facility rentals will be cancelled. Please call (864) 656-0557 or (864) 656-0556 to reschedule your event.
- The natatorium/pool will be closed.
- Some hazardous weather conditions should prevent you from venturing outside, i.e., tornados, earthquakes, snow storms, ice storms, high winds, lightning, etc. Please be aware of your surroundings and please don't jeopardize your safety!
- If you have any questions, please call (864) 656-2315 for more information and the latest updates.
Thank you and please be safe!