What's Happening Now
Would you like to receive email newsletters and important updates from Campus Recreation about our facilities, programs and events? Sign up for our Campus Recreation Email List!
All of Campus Recreation's facilities are currently operating under normal hours. To view operating hours, click here.
Fike Recreation Center
- September 6: Closed for home football game.
- September 13: All basketball courts will be closed for a club volleyball tournament.
- September 27: Closed for home football game.
- October 4: Closed for home football game.
- October 11: Closed for home football game.
Campus Beach and Recreation Area
Clemson's Campus Beach and Recreation Area is open to everyone seven days a week, sunrise to sunset.
The Underground Recreation Center
Book your next event at the Underground! Bowling, billiards, arcade games and more. Special group rates are available!
Large group tailgates for the 2014 football season are now available! Contact Haley Drometer for more information.
Programs and Services
Fitness and Wellness
- August 25: Indoor Soccer registration begins.
- August 25–27: Indoor Soccer Officials Training. Want to become an IM official?
- September 1: Flag Football registration begins.
- September 4: Penalty kick shootout.
- September 8: Kickball registration begins.
- September 15: 3v3 basketball registration begins.
- September 18: Poker night.
- September 22–24: Kickball tournament.
- September 26: Board game night.
- September 29: Wiffleball registration begins.
- September 30: Bowling night.
Outdoor Recreation and Education
Stand-up Paddleboards are now available for rent! Day, weekend and week rates are all available for your next trip!
Registration for all adventure trips is now open! Click here to register for any of the following trips:
- September 7: Whitewater Falls and Picnic
- September 8, 10, 12: Kayak Clinic, Campus Beach
- September 17: Kayaking Roll Clinic, Campus Beach
- September 19: SUPs and S'mores, Campus Beach
- September 21: Lake Jocassee Kayaking
- October 5: Moonlight Paddle, Campus Beach
- October 16: SUPs and S'mores, Campus Beach
- October 17–19: Shining Rock Backpacking
- November 1–4: Outer Banks Surfing Trip
- November 14–16: Art Loeb Backpacking
- November 23: Mountain Biking, DuPont
- December 13–18: Ski/Snowboard, Steamboat Springs
The Athletic Training room is open five days a week to all Clemson students and provides services such as injury prevention, evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation along with first aid and emergency care. All at no charge!
Club sports teams are finished competing for the spring semester and will return in the fall.