What's Happening Now
Would you like to receive email newsletters and important updates from Campus Recreation about our facilities, programs and events? Sign up for our Campus Recreation Email List!
All of Campus Recreation's facilities are currently operating under normal hours. To view operating hours, click here.
Fike Recreation Center
- November 1–3: Closed for Fall Break.
- November 4: Closed from 1–4 p.m. for a scheduled power outage.
- November 7: Club Gym is reserved from 6 p.m.–midnight.
- November 7: Basketball courts 1–3 are reserved from 5–10 p.m.
- November 8 and 9: The natatorium is reserved for a swim meet until 7 p.m. each day.
- November 8–9: The lower fitness studio is reserved all-day Saturday until 7 p.m. on Sunday.
- November 15 and 16: The natatorium is reserved for a swim meet from 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- November 22: Closed for home football game.
- November 25: Limited building hours: 5:30 a.m.–9 p.m.
- November 26: Limited building hours: 5:30 a.m.–9 p.m.
- November 27–29: Closed for Thanksgiving Break.
Campus Beach and Recreation Area
Clemson's Campus Beach and Recreation Area is open to everyone seven days a week, sunrise to sunset.
The Underground Recreation Center
- November 1–3: Closed for fall break.
- November 21: Reserved for UNITES event.
- November 25: Open from 4–8 p.m.
- November 26–29: Closed for Thanksgiving Break.
- December 13–January 3: Closed for Winter Break.
Book your next event at the Underground! Bowling, billiards, arcade games and more. Special group rates are available!
Large group tailgates for the 2014 football season are now available! Contact Haley Drometer for more information.
Programs and Services
Fitness and Wellness
- October 29: Clemson Movember kick-off event from 4–8 p.m. in the Fike lobby.
- November 1: Deadline to sign up for November Bootcamp!
- November 4: Adjusted group fitness schedule.
- November 8: Xtra Fit: Yoga on the Beach at 10 a.m. at Campus Beach.
- November 15: Xtra Fit: Tabata at 10 a.m. in the Club Gym.
Wellness Zone Events:
- November 5–30: Giving Tree- stop by and grab a tag to help a child in need!
- November 19: Identity Theft Workshop brough to you by PNC Bank
- October 28–30: Billiards Tournament.
- October 31: Pumpkin Carving Contest.
- November 3–10: Racquetball Tournament registration.
- November 17–19: Racquetball Tournament.
Outdoor Recreation and Education
Stand-up Paddleboards are now available for rent! Day, weekend and week rates are all available for your next trip!
Registration for all adventure trips is now open! Click here to register for any of the following trips:
- November 1–4: Outer Banks Surfing Trip
- November 14–16: Art Loeb Backpacking
- November 23: Mountain Biking, DuPont
- December 13–18: Ski/Snowboard, Steamboat Springs
The Athletic Training room is open five days a week to all Clemson students and provides services such as injury prevention, evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation along with first aid and emergency care. All at no charge!
- November 3–4: ATR Closed
- November 26–28: ATR Closed
CPR/First Aid Courses:
Tiger Fish Swim School Classes:
- Thursday, November 6
- Thursday, November 13
- Thursday, November 20
- Sunday, November 23