What's Happening Now
Would you like to receive email newsletters and important updates from Campus Recreation about our facilities, programs and events? Sign up for our Campus Recreation Email List!
All of Campus Recreation's facilities are currently operating under normal hours. To view operating hours, click here.
Fike Recreation Center
- November 25: Limited building hours: 5:30 a.m.–9 p.m.
- November 26: Limited building hours: 5:30 a.m.–3 p.m.
- November 27–29: Closed for Thanksgiving Break.
- December 12–28: The 3-court basketball gym will be closed for floor refinishing. 5-court gym will close on Dec. 18 and all basketball courts will be closed Dec. 19–20. All courts will reopen Monday, Dec. 29.
- December 13–January 3: All Campus Recreation facilities will operate under Winter Break Hours.
- December 14, 21–28, and January 1: Campus Recreation facilities will be closed.
- December 31: 6 month memberships and locker rentals will expire. Please visit the Welcome Center to renew.
Campus Beach and Recreation Area
Clemson's Campus Beach and Recreation Area is open to everyone seven days a week, sunrise to sunset.
The Underground Recreation Center
- November 25: Open from 4–8 p.m.
- November 26–29: Closed for Thanksgiving Break.
- December 13–January 3: Closed for Winter Break.
Book your next event at the Underground! Bowling, billiards, arcade games and more. Special group rates are available!
Large group tailgates for the 2014 football season are now available! Contact Haley Drometer for more information.
Programs and Services
Fitness and Wellness
Wellness Zone Events:
- November 5–30: Giving Tree- stop by and grab a tag to help a child in need!
- November 19: Identity Theft Workshop brought to you by PNC Bank
- December 2: Learn effective study habits at the STAR Workshop from 6–7 p.m.
- December 3: PNC Money Lessons from 4:30–5:30 p.m.
- December 5: Giving Tree gifts should be returned to the Welcome Center to be delivered to children in need.
- December 5: Financial Counseling from 2–4 p.m.
- December 6: Flag Football finals in Death Valley from 12–4 p.m.
Outdoor Recreation and Education
- November 27–28: CORE office closed for Thanksgiving Break.
Stand-up Paddleboards are now available for rent! Day, weekend and week rates are all available for your next trip!
Registration for all adventure trips is now open! Click here to register for any of the following trips:
- November 23: Mountain Biking, DuPont
- December 13–18: Ski/Snowboard, Steamboat Springs
The Athletic Training room is open five days a week to all Clemson students and provides services such as injury prevention, evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation along with first aid and emergency care. All at no charge!
- November 26–28: ATR Closed
- December 15–January 6: Closed for Winter Break. For urgent needs during this time, please contact email@example.com.
||Conference Cross Race