What's Happening Now
Would you like to receive email newsletters and important updates from Campus Recreation about our facilities, programs and events? Sign up for our Campus Recreation Email List!
All of Campus Recreation's facilities are currently operating under summer break hours. To view summer break hours, click here.
Fike Recreation Center
- June 9–August 1: The Club Gym will be closed on weekdays for Camp ROAR.
- July 21–August 17: The Main Basketball Gym, track and Club Gym will be closed for floor resurfacing.
- August 4–8: The lower fitness studio will be closed for painting and wall repair.
- August 9–10: Fike Recreation Center will be closed.
- August 11–13: Fike Recreation Center will operate under limited hours: 5:30–8 a.m. and 11 a.m.–2 p.m. However, the pool will remain closed.
- August 14–16: Fike Recreation Center will be closed for facility repairs and staff training.
- August 17: Fike Recreation Center will begin operating under normal operating hours for the Fall semester. To view operating hours, visit our Facility Hours page.
Campus Beach and Recreation Area
Clemson's Campus Beach and Recreation Area is open to everyone seven days a week, sunrise to sunset.
The Underground Recreation Center
Book your next event at the Underground! Bowling, billiards, arcade games and more. Special group rates are available!
Large group tailgates for the 2014 football season are now available! Contact Haley Drometer for more information.
Programs and Services
Fitness and Wellness
- July 31: Summer group fitness classes will end.
- August 20: Fall group fitness classes will begin.
Find a copy of the summer group fitness schedule by clicking the link above!
Outdoor Recreation and Education
- August 2: Whitewater Rafting Nantahala River
- August 11–15: Explore Adventure
The Athletic Training room is open five days a week to all Clemson students and provides services such as injury prevention, evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation along with first aid and emergency care. All at no charge!
- The Athletic Training Room with be closed:
Club sports teams are finished competing for the spring semester and will return in the fall.