College of Health, Education and Human Development
Interested in study abroad opportunities?
If so, here is the process:
- Contact the Office of International Affairs and speak with an adviser to select a list of possible programs that cater to your interests.
- Meet Micky Ward, academic advisor (HEHD) and study abroad liaison, to determine which study abroad program best fits your needs.
- Meet Gail Woods, financial aid counselor, concerning financial aid options and possible scholarships.
- Submit all required documents including applications, letter of recommendation, transcript, and the course approval form to the Office of International Affairs.
- Say sayonara, ciao, adios, au revior, kwaheri, auf Wiedersehen, zai jian, or goodbye to the United States and hello to a new world of experiences.
Do not wait until senior year to plan your trip. Participating in a study abroad program late in your collegiate experience may affect time of graduation.
For more information contact:
Office of International Affairs
E-309 Martin Hall
(864) 656-2457 (phone)
(864) 656-6468 (fax)
Academic Advising Center
309 Edward Hall
(864) 656-0371 (phone)
(864) 656-1688 (fax)
Financial Aid Office
GO1 Sikes Hall
(864) 656-5087 (phone)
(864) 656-1831 (fax)