School of Education


Proffesor Whitley with studentAll teacher education bachelor's degree programs lead to educator licensure. In addition, the School of Education’s Master of Arts in Teaching in Middle Grades Education and the Master of Arts in Teaching in Secondary Science and Secondary Mathematics Education also lead to initial educator licensure. Within these web pages is detailed information on Clemson’s degree program initial level licensure process. If you need additional help, please contact Kristin Goodneow, an academic advisor for educators, 864-656-5495.

Graduate programs in the School of Education in school counseling and educational leadership also lead to advanced licensure. If you want to apply for school counseling or principal/superintendent licensure as a non-degree student, you can contact Amy Milsom for school counseling or Rob Knoeppel for principal or superintendent licensure.

With regard to state licensure for non-Clemson education students, please see State Licensure Information.

If you do not find the information you are looking for within this section of the site, please contact Kristin Goodneow at 864-656-5495.