|Clemson University||Text Only||Phonebook||MyCLE||Webmail||
Please Donate to the Sustainable Agriculture Program at Clemson University to help preserve and advance the Student Organic Farm!
The Sustainable Agriculture Program and the Student Organic Farm Projects are funded through independant sources as well as federal funding. All donations to this program will go directly to training and education initiatives in sustainable agricultue and the advancement of sustainable and organic farming practices, which may include new equipment, updates to current facilities, implementation of new sustainable farming technologies, installation of new facilities and salaries.
- After reading, click on the link at the right to be redirected to the donation page.
- On arriving at the donation page you will be asked to log in. If you have never donated to Clemson University before, you'll just need to register for the first time. It's a very simple registraion.
- Once you have logged in or registered you will find yourself on the Sustainable Agriculture Program donation page.
- There will be 3 fields to fill out:
- Select 'Add To Cart' and confirm your payment method.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!
Donations intended for a specific purpose by the donee should be indicated in writing to Kelly Gilkerson at email@example.com in addition to being indicated during the donation process.