Research Experience for Undergraduates(REU) in Advanced Functional Membranes
Applications are closed for this year
- Experience working on a research team with other motivated undergraduate students, graduate students and faculty.
- Receive a stipend of $5000 for the summer.
- Housing is provided.
- Summer parking permit for on-campus parking.
- Attendance to the North American Membrane Society Meeting in Boise is included.
Who should apply?
- We seek a diverse group of students from across the country.
- We accept students from all science and engineering majors and class years.
- People with disabilities are valued members of our institution and are encouraged to apply.
- No previous laboratory or research experience is required.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Applicant must be and remain an undergraduate in good standing.
- Applicant must plan to complete a degree program.
- Students devote full time to research efforts and must not accept additional employment.
- Students work a minimum of 40 hours per week at the REU site.
- Responsibilities include laboratory research, data analysis, and communication of findings.
- Students will prepare and submit a written report of the work done and participate in a virtual poster session at the end of the program.
Contact for Questions
Dr. Scott Husson, email@example.com