If you can answer yes to all of these questions, you’re ready to go!
- Did you talk with your academic advisor about going abroad?
- Have you secured a time frame for when and how long you’d like to go?
- Have you decided where to go?
- Do you have an idea of what you’d like to study?
- Do you have an alternative option in case your first choice falls through?
- Have you read through the general information and glanced at the FAQs & Myths?
- Are you ready for the time of your life?
Visit the CES Advising Center, located in 111 Lever Hall, where Ms. Alrinthea Carter will be glad to help you. You’ll fill out an official application for Clemson University programs or for Global E3. If you are going for direct enrollment or are going through one of Clemson’s other exchanges or offerings beyond the College of Engineering & Science, you’ll also want to go to the main Study Abroad Office in E-307 Martin Hall. But be sure to check in with us first!