Human Resources


What should I do if I’ve been called to active-duty military service?


Under the Uniformed Services Employment and Re-employment Rights Act (USERRA) employers are required to provide certain re-employment and benefits rights to employees who serve or have served in the uniformed services. If you are going on military leave or returning from military leave, contact the Human Resources Service Center at Ask-HR or 864-656-2000 for benefits assistance.

Back to Previous Page