I’m a student worker and want to make sure that I receive my W-2 next year. What information/reminders do you have on this subject?
Clemson University will only issue one W-2 to you, regardless of how many jobs you have.
If you will be an active student worker in Spring 2017, you can receive your W-2 electronically.
- To sign up for an Electronic W-2 (or to check your election status), you need to sign-in to HR Self Service using your Clemson ID and password and give consent for the electronic form following the steps below:
- Click here for the W-2/W-2c Consent Form
- You will be prompted to log-in at the ORACLE / PeopleSoft sign-in screen using your Clemson ID.
- Check the box consenting to receive your W-2 online. You will be asked for your password again to confirm your decision.
- Active student workers who do not consent to receive an electronic W-2 will receive a hard-copy W-2, which will be mailed no later than January 31st. If you prefer the paper version, verify your Mailing Address in my.Clemson.
- Click my.clemson.edu, and then click on the icon in the top right to log-in using your Clemson ID.
- Click again on your picture icon and choose My Profile.
- From the Profile menu, go to Addresses to view/update your Mailing Address, which is where your W-2 will be mailed.
- Active employees, faculty members and student workers will be sent an e-mail notification by January 31st from Payroll@clemson.edu once electronic W-2’s are available.
There is a $10 charge for all W-2 reprints. Verifying and updating your address in the correct system will save you the cost of a reprint if your W-2 is mailed to an incorrect address.
Back to Previous Page