Human Resources


How do full-time non-permanent and variable-hour workers that measure full-time refuse coverage?

  • Complete and submit the Active Notice of Election (NOE)- Part time form.

    Forms can be dropped off or mailed to:

    Office of Human Resources

    Administrative Services Building

    108 Perimeter Rd.

    Clemson, SC 29634 

Back to Previous Page