Human Resources


Voluntary Separation Program: How do I participate in the VSP?

  • Schedule an appointment with an OHR benefits counselor at: Genbook
  • In order to participate in the program, you must sign an “Agreement and Release” form and submit it to OHR no later than the date specified on the form.








Back to Previous Page