Moore Scholars Program — School of Education
Research and Evaluation
The Moore Scholars Program collaborates with faculty in the School of Education to pursue its research and evaluation goals.
- Identifying ways to address and reverse persistently high drop out rates within the state of SC
- Recruiting more diverse students into programs within the Moore School of Education
- Developing mechanisms to address teacher quality within high poverty schools.
- Examining the benefits/effects of sustained immersive experiences on the preparation of educational professionals
- Exploring the effects of cohorts on the preparation of teachers and other education and related professionals particularly as they relate to developing identities as advocates for all students and a supporter of structural change within schools.