Department of Public Health Sciences
Clinical & Health Services Research Certificate
The Department of Public Health Sciences in collaboration with the Department of Mathematical Sciences at Clemson University is now offering a 12 credit graduate-level certificate in Health Services Research at the University Center of Greenville in Greenville, South Carolina. The goal of this certificate is intended to enhance research skills of health professionals in all health related fields.
What are the Benefits of a Certificate in Health Services Research?
- Improve training for preparing research publications and grants.
- Improve ability to analyze data and present and publish results.
- Improve patient care and health outcomes in health care facilities.
What are the Requirements?
The Certificate includes four CLEMSON courses (12 credits) that will be offered during the academic year at the University Center of Greenville in Greenville, South Carolina.
- MHA 732 - Outcomes Assessment and Evaluation in Health Services
- HLTH 809 - Epidemiological Research
- MTHSC 805 - Data Analysis
- MTHSC 807 - Applied Multivariate Analysis
Recommended sequence for completion in one year:
- Semester 1: MHA 732 and MTHSC 805
- Semester 2: HLTH 809 and MTHSC 807
Recommended sequence for completion in two years:
- Semester 1: MHA 732
- Semester 2: HLTH 809
- Semester 3: MTHSC 805
- Semester 4: MTHSCH 807
For more information contact:
- Complete Non-Degree Seeking Student Application form
- Request transcripts from all completed undergraduate and graduate work
Lee Crandall, Chair and Professor
Dept of Public Health Sciences
501 Edwards Hall