Human Resources

U.S. Source Scholarships

Special rules apply for U.S. source scholarships, fellowships, and athletic grants in aid credited to non-resident alien student accounts through the Office of Student Financial Aid. A non-resident alien international student who receives such financial aid is required to complete scholarship information and tax forms with the Director of International Employment and Non-Resident Alien Taxation, Office of Human Resources, Administrative Services Building, Perimeter Road. The student needs to bring the following original documents:

  • Foreign passport
  • I-94 Arrival/Departure card
  • Form I-20 ( F-1 visa)
  • Form DS-2019 (J-1 visa)
  • Signed, U.S. Social Security card or U.S. individual tax identification number card.