Eating Lunch on Campus?
There are lots of options! Many participants decide to pack a lunch and head to the beautiful SC Botanical Garden to eat and then explore, picnic and play on Bowman field with the undergraduates, or even stay and picnic on the lawn at Littlejohn. (if you picnic, it is a good idea to pack a trash bag - and a frisbee and a football....)
Other dining options include:On campus Dining Halls
for complete menus and maps)
★ If you plan to eat in one of the ‘all you can eat’ dining halls, you must contact the dining hall manager, several days in advance to let him know you are coming so he can plan for extra staff/food. Submit your school name, # attending, name of the dining hall you’ll use, date and anticipated time of arrival. Manager contact info listed below.
If possible, have one person pay at the door for all the students in your group. Visa/MasterCard as well as checks and cash are accepted. The current cost for lunch at the dining hall is $9 plus tax for a total of $9.63/person (subject to change – contact a dining hall manager to confirm if necessary).
The dining halls are a fun experience, but they will be crowded and busy! More than likely, you will not be able to sit together as a group. Plan accordingly (arrange a meeting time/place, etc. for your group to reconnect). The dining halls will not be as crowded after 12:45 pm – you may consider having a later lunch if your schedule allows it.Hendrix Student Center
(Eastside Food Court and Einstein Bros Bagels)
• Papa John’s, Subway, Tiger Grill and Fresh on the Move Grab & Go
• 55’ Exchange – a student run enterprise serving Clemson ice cream, shakes, smoothies and coffee ChillersWendy’s
– located right outside Schilletter Dining Hall, on the Mauldin Hall (dormitory) sideUniversity Union
(behind Tillman Hall)
• Grille Works, Tiger Sushi Bar, Bene Pizza, Chick-fil-A, Java City Coffee, 1889 Deli, Chili’s Too (next to Harcombe), StarbucksFernow Street Café
(between Riggs Hall and Freeman Hall)
• Pizza Hut, Burger Studio and Montague’s Deli, Grab and Go