Public Information Coordinator
132 Long Hall
- B.A. English & Creative Writing, Clemson University 2013
I am the webmaster and public information coordinator for the Department of Biological Sciences at Clemson University. I manage our social media presence as well as help clubs and events get their information to the public. I am working toward making our department more visible and accessible as an integrity-driven, academic entity. My other job duties include providing monthly showcases of our faculty publishing achievements and managing the online syllabus repository.
- Chronicle, 2013 "A Little Help"
- Chronicle, 2013 "On the Obstinace of Lit Mags"
- Chronicle Online, 2013
"Tooth Be Told" Chapters 1-3
- Jilliterate Blog, 2012-13
- Poetic Republic, Poetry 2012 “Comments”
- Fortunates, 2011 "Untitled #1,"
- Semantics, 2010
- Bootleg, 24 articles
- State Your Piece, "Beyond Oil"
Central Review, "Dear Blackbeard," & "Shut Eye Shake"
- Parlor Press, Clemson
SC — Publishing
- Chronicle, Managing
Editor — Manage undergraduate
student literary magazine, oversee publishing process, web content and
promotional event coordination. Approx.
- Clemson University, Department Of Biological Sciences — Full-time Administrative
- Bootleg — “Green
Scene” Weekly Environmental Columnist for Seneca Daily Journal based magazine
- Eighth Day International — Owner & founder of online novelty store
- The Grocott Family, “Ross the Boss, Inc.” — Full-time
Professional Caregiver to disabled person
- Alvei (Tall ship
based in Vanuatu) – Sailor, Crew member, Second Engineer, Watch Leader
- Oconee County Public
Library – Page