Ph.D. Clemson University, Forest Resources - 1992
M.S. Clemson University, Forestry - 1984
B.S. University of Georgia, Forestry - 1977
White-tailed deer herbivory effects on hardwood regeneration, Elk calf mortality in a restored elk herd, Nuisance calls associated with a recently restored elk population, Furbearer population trends on the Clemson Experimental Forest.
- Harper, C.A., J.K. Knox, D.C. Guynn, Jr., J.R. Davis, and J.G. Williams. 2001. Invertebrate availability for wild turkey poults in the southern Appalachians.Pages 145-156 on W.F. Porter and K.F. Fleming (eds.) Proc. 8th National Wild Turkey Symposium, National Wild Turkey Federation, Edgefield, SC
- Moore, W.F., W. D. Carlisle, J. C. Kilgo, D.C. Guynn, Jr., and J.R. Davis. 2001.
- K.J. Alexy, J.R. Davis, C. Logsdon, D.C. Guynn, Jr., W. D. Carlisle, D. S. Maehr, W.R.
- C. Logsdon, R.D. Crank, K.J. Alexy, J.R. Davis, D.C. Guynn, Jr., and J. Day. 2004. The
Professional society activity:
- Certified Wildlife Biologist
- Member SC Chapter of The Wildlife Society
- Member Southeastern Section of The Wildlife Society
- Member National Chapter of The Wildlife Society
- Advisor The Clemson University Student Chapter of The Wildlife Society
Honors and awards:
- President SC State Chapter of The Wildlife Society 2006-2007
- President-elect SC State Chapter of The Wildlife Society 2004-2005
- Honor Society of Agriculture (Gamma Sigma Delta)
- Wildlife Damage Management - WFB 444/644
- Wildlife Management Techniques - WFB 410/610
- Creative Inquiry - FNR 470